-
May 26th, 2003, 06:23 PM
#321
HB Forum Owner
1.3.8. No bizarre, gore or heavily disgusting contents are allowed.
This rule would apply. And if it doesn't, notice DR and I have this wildcard rule:
1.3.2. The Granaboard moderators reserve the right to delete any message which, in their judgement, damages to the flow of board activity and/or the board itself.
under which we can basically mod anything we consider bad for the board.
But now that you mention it, the GR&R never mentions rape explicitly (although I never intended to accept it - I just didn't want to mention all kinds of sex that aren't allowed). I'll open a thread to discuss the GR&R code evolution.
-
May 26th, 2003, 06:28 PM
#322
Inactive Member
Ok, that sounds good.
I bring you all great animated .gifs XD
(NR-18, girl in shower)
http://members.lycos.co.uk/neatd99/shower.gif
-
May 27th, 2003, 09:26 AM
#323
Inactive Member
I think i'll keep doing like right now, whoever wants links, will post them on PM. i think it is the best to avoid troubles.
-
May 29th, 2003, 10:19 AM
#324
Inactive Member
what the hell... this was one of my first attemps to do a Hentai Kao-chan... i turned it down because i thought it was too soft... what do you think?
NR-18 Warning!
kaoni-sama during a school break...
-
May 29th, 2003, 05:58 PM
#325
HB Forum Owner
-
May 30th, 2003, 03:49 AM
#326
Inactive Member
nice,m but it is a bit tame.
-
May 30th, 2003, 08:21 AM
#327
Inactive Member
IRT Xell because of that, i didn't feel like posting it to you guys... it was nice, but maybe not what you'd be looking for, though, i liked how it ended.
-
May 30th, 2003, 12:27 PM
#328
Inactive Member
Just cause it's tame doesn't mean it's abd [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 2nd, 2003, 11:01 AM
#329
Inactive Member
I wasn't because it was tame. but because it wasn't... how to say it... enough.
-
June 6th, 2003, 03:25 AM
#330
Inactive Member
New hentai pic done... unrelated art, this time...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks